Friday, February 4, 2011

magazines

I love, love, lurve magazines; the glossy pages and bright colors. One of my favorite things to do is get a big, fat, brand new Veranda or Vogue, pour a big ole glass of red wine, and curl up on the couch. Yummy.

Well now, being a new blogger and all, I have found the wonderful word of online magazines. Its pure bliss!

Most of you are probably snowed in. It is quite a snuggly, rainy day here in Birmingham. SO get you a new cup of coffee and enjoy these 3 online magazines.

High Gloss. Rue. Matchbook Magazine.

They all encompass all things fabulous. So enjoy! Matchbook even has my fav girl Lela Rose on the cover, ahhhhh.


 I got to have dinner (and a couple new store celebration margaritas!!) with my girl Hadley Binion last night. Oh how I wished we lived in the same town. Her new website became live a couple days ago. So proud of all you do sweet Had.

Happy weekend to all!

xo
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Caroline. Loved our dinner date last night! So great to catch up with you — we could have talked for days!:) I can't tell you how proud I am of you, and can't wait to see all that lies ahead...
    - hadley

    ReplyDelete