Thursday, February 3, 2011

its official!!

Caroline Reehl Ceramics has finally found a home in Birmingham!! 


I am so excited to announce that we will now be showing at  Mulberry Heights Antiques located in Mountain Brook Village. It is the perfect spot for CRC and  is filled with the most amazing French and English antiques. A lot of time and prayer went into this decision and I know that this is the perfect place for my work.







I will be taking about 20 pieces on either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and then we will work on setting up a show. Check out the Mulberry Heights website and blog

Hope you all are staying safe and warm!

xo
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are excited about this new adventure! I think it will be wonderful and you are exactly what I was praying for and seeking for! I've been a collector of pottery for years...and my daughter was wise enough to help put us together! I'm so grateful and can't wait to be able to say I officially carry Caroline Reehl Pottery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh caroline. So exciting! i love Mulberry Heights and the ladies in there are too sweet each and every time me and the boys venture in to take a peek. Best of Luck with this new venue.

    ReplyDelete