Monday, January 30, 2012

monday


Back to work today!
After an inspiring weekend in NYC getting back on the wheel and creating has been exciting. So many new things running through my head.

We had the best time on our little get away. I haven't laughed and eaten that much in forever.

We had a funny run in Friday night after the Mamma Mia show as we headed to Ruby Foo's for some late night Chinese. The wind was blowing so hard and we were doubled over laughing as we tried to keep our skirts down walking to the restaurant. Mom and I made it through the door just fine but MeeMee tripped over the entrance rug that had flipped over from the wind. She fell into me, who in turn fell into the arms of a huge man. As we were laughing and apologizing, I looked up to see that the man who saved us from falling flat on our faces was Hank from Kendra and Hank. He was so sweet and asked if we were alright and we replied that we hoped so! I waited until his group turned the corner and I leaned over to discretely say to my Mom,  "Momma! That is Hank from one of those trashy shows I watch!!" Well, I guess I wasn't speaking as discretely as I thought because he stuck his head back around the corner and shot me a huge smile as to say "I heard that!"

 Story of my life, my mouth getting me in trouble.





It was a trip to remember. MeeMee said she can't wait to see where I take them next year. Looks like I have set the bar a little too high!


 Have a great start to the week!
xo,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh! Sounds like y'all had fun. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete