Monday, September 19, 2011

nashville

Such an amazing weekend!
I didn't get pics from the home show on Thursday but it was so great. I got to meet some new Leavie Lovers and see some old friends. The Worsham's hospitality was perfect and really helped CRC have a successful trip. (so successful that we got a new store.... more to come soon!)

Friday I picked up W and we played in Nashville for a little while.
(even saw Montgomery Gentry at lunch)

I might... or might not have talked W into checking out the beautiful new Nordstrom....
whoops!

Then we met up with some of our friends.
This is elle (thursday's hostess with the mostest) and cat (seen here)
Got showers and saw more friends...
This is Liza (seen here) and MB (my roomie through most of college)
newly weds!
 game day ready!
if anyone out there watched the Ole Miss game they know that it was real bad.
yea we left kinda early...

Can you say sarcasm??
love my man.
after a couple of stops we ended the night in a Christmas cab??
Hilarious and so much fun.

Today I stopped at The Iron Gate and dropped off 12 pieces.
They really look beautiful in such a fine space.
I am going to post on it tomorrow.

hope your weekend was lovely!
xo,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment