Tuesday, September 13, 2011

lonny mag

 lonny mag is awesome.
this space is even more awesome.
ahhhh so creamy!

look and see if you can spot all of the round accents...
something about round dining room tables make me swoon.
back porch with day bed?
yes please!!
 last and certainly not least .... da kitchen.
mirrors as back splashes are genius and totally open up the room.

amazing home!


Just loaded up the kiln with TONS of work.
I am really excited about heading to Nashville Thursday and this show has gotten a ton of buzz.
speaking of buzz...
Style Blueprint is such a cool blog and leavie is pretty pumped to be in it.
On Friday I will be picking up handsome W from the airport and we shall be partaking in all things Ole Miss. Our little Rebel Black Bears are playing Vandy this weekend in Nashville and all of my girls (and their men) are getting together for game day extravaganzas!

Monday I will be taking my first order to The Iron Gate (I am seriously squealing with excitement right now) in Franklin. Seriously this store is fan-freakin-tastic.
I will have my camera handy for full on Leavie documentation.

Love ya. Mean it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute Caroline Reehl! Miss you and hope you have fun in Nashville!!

    ReplyDelete