Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ruby red lips

via Wehearit

My little Abby Hart is getting hitched on December 17, 2011. whoop whoop!!
I adore her and her hubby to be and am super pumped to be part of the bridal party.

I have been telling her how I love the idea of brides wearing crimson/ruby/scarlet for the after rehearsal dinner during that time of year and found a fun article on thelane about the colors.

elle saab fall 2011

valentino


jason wu fall RTW 2011

valentino

Love love love this last one!! 
Abby is a blonde and this color would look fantastic on her. What do you guys think of a bride switching in the white for a stand out color for the after rehearsal?? I say, you go gurl!



This rainy week has me strrrrressed. All of the moisture in the air has not helped the drying out process of ceramic work. I have been praying for all of my little babies in the kiln firing right now ... that they are dry enough and won't blow up on me again. ( yes they do blow up if the piece is not completely dry!)

If everything comes out ok CRC has a big weekend planned! I am doing a fun photo shoot and then a Walker Hayes Concert on Friday. Saturday, CRC is headed to Pascagoula MS for a big show. Then... as soon as the show wraps up I am jumping in the car and heading back to Birmingham for a wedding shower. Super excited for Jessie and Baker and all of the Ole Missers heading my way!!

Pics from the weekend I promise!
xo always!
Photobucket

be sure to:
1. check out Mulberry Heights new do!
2. stop by Mack and Hadley. They are both doing fun give aways that I definitely want!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment