Monday, March 7, 2011

im not doin what you tell me to!




Who wants one of those??? I thought this might bring a little laughter to your Monday morning. Thank you TLC for finding Mackinzie. I sure do feel sorry for her future husband.

This weekend was the Exceptional Foundation's Chili Cook Off here in Birmingham. Nurse A and I had a blast volunteering, even though it rained ALL day Saturday. It was a great event for such a great cause, something everyone here should be involved in. The Exceptional Foundation is a non-profit organization that meets the social and recreational needs of mentally challenged adults. If you are interested in volunteering you can check out their website.

We ended up seeing a daddy of our favorite boys and dear friend Amy!!

These fantabulous hats are Glory B Hats. They are made out of paper bags and are the perfect party hat. Bachelorette party anyone??? Nurse A's cousin hand makes them and Glory B Hats are always SUPER fun.



Lastly, has anyone seen Jennifer Aniston's new cut?? I am lovin it. (Hadley I am thinking this would be perfect on you!)


Sorry I am all over the place in this post today! 

Hope you all had a great weekend. I hated to miss Mobile Mardi Gras. My girl, Ann Brooks debuted and I can't wait to see how beautiful she looked. Hopefully she will let me do a post on Leavie Rose about her fabulous outfits soon :)

Have a blessed Monday! Today I am working on a beautiful bride's bridesmaid's gifts that are to die for.... more on that soon.


xo always,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fun post, Caroline! Hope you saw how very much I loved my birthday gifts! I think I may have put them on my other blog..but nonetheless...I loved them and certainly appreciated your beautiful flowers which seem to still be getting prettier every day! You can see pics on my facebook page or on the other blog...itdoesntfallfarfromthetree.blogspot.com
    Hope you are doing well and look forward to seeing you soon!
    much love,
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, I'm just now seeing this post! So funny. Thanks for the hair idea! haha... I do need some major help so I may bring this picture to next appointment. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete