Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hello!

Thanks so much for stopping by! The love and support that has surrounded Caroline Reehl Ceramics in these first 6 months has been amazing. I wanted to start a blog where you guys can check out what I am working on, the little things that inspire me, and the really cool stuff that my artsy friends are doing. 


CRC is taking on lots of new things in 2011. We are within the next month going to be selling from my website, a brand new store in New Albany, MS, and have some really fun shows lined up for the spring! ALSO I am working on a brand new line and can't wait to show ya'll! So please stick around, I'll be taking you through it all with me!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Omg, this is awesome! I'm glad you started a blog to show us! Just stumbled upon you and can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete