Tuesday, February 5, 2013

blessings


 Yesterday I was running around like a crazy person.
Throwing pieces in the kiln, back and forth to UPS, trying to catch up on emails, and freaking over the fact that sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day.

Around 3pm I was taking my last shipment to UPS and while sitting at a red light I turned up my radio as my all time favorite Jesus song came on.
How He Loves us.
Through the words of the song God laid on my heart that being busy was such a sweet blessing. To take a deep breathe and look around to see all of the provisions he provides for me daily.
I was so overwhelmed in that moment with how much He love us.

I hope you are taking the time today to slow down and let God to speak to you.

XO,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment