Friday, August 17, 2012

chairs!

A few posts ago I introduced you Leavie Lovas to my fabulous new dining room table. 
I just really love her.
One of my love languages is gift giving.... so naturally sweet table deserved some fab accessories.

W and I went round and round about what kind of chairs to get. He already had some great head chairs ( which I will reupholster soon ) and I thought I would use the iron chairs from my work table for a while until we found what we wanted.
Whew, they were not pretty but once I put them in the dining room I started seeing stars. 
There is nothing a little spray paint and new fabric can't fix.
Different direction than what I thought I would do but they really look amazing!
I was surprised at how easy it was to reupholster the seats.

We used the table last weekend for a dinner party and it was so fun.
Excited to have a place to gather with friends!

Next up, wall color.
xo,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment