Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last week one of my most favoritest people in the world came to Raleigh!
Elle is one of my girls from Ole Miss and has a heart of some seriously good looking gold.
Sister is from Nashville but loves some North Carolina.
She grew up going to camp in NC and knows SO much more than me about my new home. 
Last Wednesday she grabbed me and we headed to the coast.
The sun was playing hard to get while we were in Beaufort but that just made jammies and wine time on the porch even more perfect!
It was so fun getting to catch up.
Elle and I have such the same heart for the Lord and it is amazing to see the ride he has taken us both on since leaving Oxford. I am so blessed to get to call her a sister and loved getting to see this "North Carolina" side of her life. 
It is hard being so far from my girls! But when we do get to all be together it makes me really cherish our time and our bond. Friends like that are hard to come by and so special to have. We are all trying to head down to AL in July for a long weekend ( and my 25th birthday eeekkk!!) and I so can not wait!!

xo,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment