Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Liza Jane Wildflowers

I have been designing and changing this body of work for about a year now and am so excited to introduce you to the:
Liza Jane Wildflower Collection
My precious muse is none other than Liza Jane. 
One of my favorite people on the planet.
There is so much beauty and depth to her spirit.
Liza Jane is wild as hell and sweet as sugar.
Her golden luster shines from within and with the bat of those sassy eyes she can captivate any audience. 

Liza is everything I wanted to capture in this body of work.
Playful, sassy and stunning.
Liza I love you and thank you sister for inspiring me in such a profound way!
you can see more of Liza HERE.

Let me know what you guys think of these new pieces.
I am pretty excited about them!


"Out of the north comes golden splendor. With GOD is awesome majesty."
Job 37:22



Putting these on Etsy when I get a chance this afternoon.
xo,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment