Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan blues


Ya'll I need some sunshine.
Spring are you out there? Right around the corner I dare ask??






You know what fixes the January Blues as we patiently wait for lover Spring??
Well, other than a trip to Tahiti...
Shopping.
When I say shopping, I say shopping for Spring.
And that is exactly what I am going to do.

Where am I going shopping you ask?
Welp I am taking my Mom and Grandmother to NYC next weekend and can think of no better place to shake these Jan Blues!

CRC had a fabulous holiday season and I wanted to bless the women who inspire and push me the most with a fun Christmas prize trip to NYC.
Excited to get out of town and get lost in the new Spring racks.

all via my PINTEREST

Hope this post brighted your Jan Blues!

xo,
Photobucket

1 comment: