Monday, January 9, 2012

HANAair

I was recently asked to do a product review for the HANAair Professional Hair Dyer made by Hana and am amazed by this thing!
We invest so much on the perfect color, cut, and products ... why not our hair dyers??

Let me tell you about this little puppy:
It has 2300 Wattage Power, 2 fans speeds, 3 heat settings, and a cold shot.
All of that = awesomeness. 

I can easily dry my hair in just 10 minutes on the low setting with a round brush AND don't need to use a flat iron or curling iron.


insert awkward solo shots showing off hair magic done with just the hair dyer and my large round brush:


It is enhanced with a ceramic heater and Pure Tourmaline Crystals; this combination insures that your hair will be healthier, with more shine.
I have been using the hair dyer for the past week and can definitely tell a difference in my hair. 
I totally recommend this product to everyone!


The Best Blow Dyer is available at Misikko.
Check out their other great products, like the Chi Hair Straighteners.

*This product was provided by Misikko with no charge to review.*

ROLL TIDE LEAVIE LOVAS!! W and I are posted up on the couch pumped to watch the Tide Roll. Missing my Bama friends and family tonight.
xo,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment