Tuesday, January 17, 2012

greige

via greigedesign.blogspot.com

Alright, I will be the one to admit it and I am truly sorry.
My blog post have been so bland as of late.
No excuses but, I have been working on some orders and loving being in the same town as W.
We have been doing some finishing touches to my new studio and redoing a bunch of stuff in his home.
Leavie Rose has been put on the backseat and it is time to change my ways friends.

I love having this outlet and really want to get a little more personal.
Leavie Rose was started to show you guys behind the scenes of CRC and lately all you have been getting is pretty pictures.

So, hope my apology is accepted.
Get ready for some juicy post as well as my girl NMP is going to start doing some guest post.
whoop whoop.


 xo,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment