Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy 2012 Leavie Lovas!!
Hope you had a blast ringing in the New Year.

W and I started off the weekend with a going away party in Fairhope on Thursday. 
(pics tomorrow, I left my camera in the car)  
The next morning, with my car packed to the max, we started our journey. 
 We wanted to break up the 12 hour drive to Raleigh and thought Atlanta would be the perfect place to spend a couple of nights. 
It was a blast filled with a trip to the High Museum, my girl Pegs, good food and of course lots of champagne.
Picasso and Pollock on Friday.
NYE dinner!
After dinner we headed to the Ivy to meet friends but the line was around the building. Having to quickly change plans we ended up at a full on cougar den. Johnny's Hideaway. Hilarious and perfect. 
 Last night was such a blast. 
This morning in true eating well resolution style ... W and I started off the New Year right at the Varsity with burgers before heading out on the rest of our trip. 
I was so happy.
6 hours later we are here!
It is late and we didn't get any unpacking done, but it feels so good to finally be here! Getting my new apartment keys tomorrow and am excited to get everything situated and start feeling homey. 

Right now W's house is filled with the smell of homemade black eyed peas and collard greens.
Got to start 2012 off right!

So excited to see what the Lord has in store of me and CRC in 2012. I don't know how it could beat 2011. Thank ya'll for the support and love! 2011 wouldn't have been what it was without you. I am forever thankful for YOU.


Bless you! May your new year be filled with peace and joy.
xo always, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment