Sunday, November 13, 2011

black shutters

 W is going to paint his house white soon and we have been going back and forth about front door and shutter color.
Black it shall be.

Can't you see her all dressed up with Christmas lights....
well you don't know what she looks like (yet) but just use those handy dandy imaginations.


In CRC news...
After careful consideration, Hadley is probably going to kill me soon, CRC is getting an Etsy store! I am working on "Prizes" today. 
Hadley and I have been going back and forth for weeks trying to decide if I should sell from my website or Etsy. There are lots of pros and cons but for right now Etsy seems like the best choice.
Info soon my little Leavie Lovas!

Have a lovely Sunday!
xo,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Caroline I am so proud of you and all of your hard work!! I know Prizes is going to be so successful! Love you.

    ReplyDelete