Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rock out...

with your socks out!!
 I love a peek of cable knit under some booties.

What a beautiful weekend! The perfect weather to me. 
Nurse A and I had the best time soaking up one of our last weekends together in Birmingham. I am going to miss her so much. It is going to be hard not having my sister always there.

Gearing up for a CRC show Thursday at the Ivy Cottage and am dropping off new work at Stowe's on Friday. Busy, busy week. Busy but exciting as this weekend is full of NMP engagement celebrations. I have been planning her Bachelorette party for weeks and am so excited that it is finally here! She blesses everyone she touches so much and I can not wait to show my sister how much she is loved! 

Have a Rock em Sock em Monday ya'll.
might just do a little give away this week...

xo,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment