Tuesday, June 14, 2011

wedding weekend #2

Pascagoula, Mississippi





Bridesmaid luncheon was beyond beautiful. 
Southern Perfection.


Banahans decorated with CRC... i wasn't excited.


onto the amazing Mrs Lawhorn's big day.
She was an absolute princess and we were all her little canaries!








cat's family.





my parentals made the trip.



Bridezilla has some moves.



the very bestest of friends!!


wanna see some canaries take over the dance floor??





after yellow dance floor domination, I will leave you with my two favorite boys.


I love my friends more than words.
Bitter sweet to see them and makes me miss all that is Ole Miss.
We were so proud of our kitty cat.

Next up, Fairhope.
2 more wedding weekends to go.
Working my tail off to keep up with all of this traveling.

Thanks for all of the give away love.
By Friday all of my stores will have Ring Bowls.
go on...
go get them!!

xo always!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment