Tuesday, May 31, 2011

memorial weekend

Hope you all had an amazing American weekend filled with lots of sunshine and hot dogs; while wearing red, white and blue!!

I spent mine at Bald Head Island NC.
so much fun.





Perfect weekend in the sun with sweet people and American tattoos.  
(you know I had to bring some kind of obnoxious prize...)

Working this week on a big ole project that I can not wait to tell you about!!
It will be a while until I can reveal it, but this is pretty huge for CRC. yay!

Hard to get any work done around here having my next 4 weekends booked with weddings. 
So much to do. Exciting, but exhausting!! 
THEN I am heading out to Cali for a month and a half working out at JH Ranch. Its going to be hard leaving CRC for so long but I am pumped with what the Lord has in store for me this summer.
Bring it on.



I'll keep you updated!

xo always!
Photobucket

1 comment: