Monday, May 2, 2011

double decker


Can you tell I was excited??
Catherine Ann and I had such an amazing day. Double Decker was and blast and we met so many people. 
Cat's prints and pillows about Oxford absolutely flew off of the shelves!!





I had to have my Nurse A with me!




Beautiful day. We were so swamped that you could barely get into the tent...

 We decided to celebrate at City Grocery. 

And then on to the Library... Oh the patio, how I have missed you! 
aren't my friends so good looking??

Perfect weekend. Loved getting to see all my old friends. No fun that we all live so far apart.

CRC is back to work today. Big ole show at Stowe's in Fairhope Friday night.

Catherine Ann is also back to work today after taking a ton of orders. If you are interested in anything from her, check her out!


Going to miss seeing you so much sweet girl. Can't wait to plan the next event!!

xo always,
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, Caroline. Looks like y'all had so much fun. Love your work (as always) and really want one of Catherine Ann's Oxford prints!

    ReplyDelete