Monday, April 25, 2011

royal wedding week

Happy Royal Wedding Week lovies!!
Nurse A and I have decided that we aren't going to work all week, just sit around drinking tea and watching TLC.

I wish! But I am going to wear a hat while throwing on the wheel and making flowers...
What?? Don't judge.





Seriously, I do think it is quite fun how excited everyone seems to be.
I am going to be with all of my girls in Oxford this weekend for Double Decker and love that we get to watch together.
As well as celebrate our own Catherine's wedding with a little get together!! 
How bloody fun!


Do you really think she can out do Princess Diana??


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebration with loved ones.
Jesus is risen indeed!!
(and so have my white jeans!)

xo always,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment