Monday, March 14, 2011

spotted..


Blake Lively is the face of the new Chanel Mademoiselle handbag.
Ole Karl couldn't have picked a more stunning face / demeanor.


on the set:





When asked how she felt sweet Blake said, “How did Cinderella feel when she slipped on the glass slipper? How did Snow White feel when she met her Prince Charming? A dream come true is an understatement. I can say that I feel like the happiest, luckiest girl around.” She also referred to the perfect label as “timeless, chic, graceful, intelligent, iconic and ever relevant.”

 “Though I am the face of it, I will carry it like every girl, I will always feel it’s more than just a purse. It’s a quilted case full of lipstick, love letters and the dreams and possibilities that I have always felt every time I see that beautiful ‘CC.’ 

Ah. I have been working hard too Blake!! I think a Chanel prize is definitely in order for this CRC girl.


Here are some stunning images of Blake at the Chanel parties in honor of her...


I am digging those emerald green earrings!



The perfect party dress!!



I think Blake is just as stylish and timeless as Chanel!! So happy for her.


I hope you all have a great start to the week. This is my 1st year without a Spring Break and let me tell you I am definitely missing it!! My brother is in the Bahamas as we speak soaking up the sun with all of his buddies. Lucky duck! Hopefully I can get enough done this week to get to head to the beach this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Blake your style always inspires me. 

images and info via blake website and chanel

xo always,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am borderline obsessed with Blake Lively. She is an animal. She is beyond gorgeous, her smile is so genuine, and she has the most amazing sense of style. I can't wait for Gossip Girl to come back!

    Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete