Wednesday, January 19, 2011

momma

My inspiration for today is my momma.

Anyone who knows me well knows that my momma and I have a special and rare relationship. I want to brag on her for a minute.

This fabulous 50 year old woman (you would never, ever know) went back to school this week. She is getting re-certified in teaching. Her desires? To work with special needs children. I know amazing. She wants to spend the 2nd half of her life helping these sweet kids. I couldn't be more proud or inspired.

Do you have anyone in your life who inspires you?? 



Maybe this new work will....


Wedding Belle White Blush Brush Bottle


CRC work always looks best with fresh flowers!




Robin's Egg Blue Blush Brush Bottle




 Dusk Roses Charm Bowl


Wedding Belle White Polo at the Point Rose Vase

I also want to give a little thank you to Erin and her sweet post yesterday on her blog. CRC wouldn't be what it is without the support of my friends.

Jeremiah 29:11-13


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you & not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, &  I will listen to you.
You will seek me & find me when you seek me with all your heart."


Have a wonderful Wednesday!


xo






No comments:

Post a Comment