Saturday, January 22, 2011

buffy hargett

This week I had the honor of getting to work beside Buffy Hargett designing floral arrangements for a wedding here in Birmingham. Buffy is beyond talented. She is the head photo stylist for Southern Living Magazine, sells her Sogni paintings all over the US, and creates the most stunning wedding arrangements! I had to leave a little early yesterday afternoon, so I did not get to see the final results. BUT, I think you are going to love what we did.

Flowers for the garland.








































The garland was filled with different shades of white roses, hydrangeas, real pears, green apples, and limes. They were absolutely fabulous. Buffy wrapped these around 4 huge ivory umbrellas.



































The wedding reception has a jazz brunch theme. Buffy kept the mood light and fun by placing the umbrellas on top of the bar. It was so beautiful and smelled amazing.




Then we created the center piece. I am so in love with it. Buffy spruced it up a little after I left, but I think it is breath taking.




It was such a fun project, something that I have wanted to get into for a very long time. Buffy was creating this entrance table as I was heading out.



If you wound like more information on Buffy and her work, please let me know. Her look book of projects is awesome. 

I am loading up some of my CRC work and heading to Blue Mountain Beach for a couple days with my girl and roomie Nurse A. So excited for a little girls trip! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I will be back soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment